LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Bambu-kalsonger!
2017-08-13,21:23,
RE: Bambu-kalsonger!
Låter som ett fullständigt briljant tips.

Hittade på ebay för 21kr. Tror jag tar och köper en låda där och testar först. Beställer i XXL (vet att några undrar).

Läste dock det här på Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_textile):
Citat:Anti-bacterial claims
Even though bamboo fabrics are often advertised as antibacterial, finished bamboo fabric only retains some of bamboo's original antibacterial property. Some studies have shown rayon-bamboo to possess a certain degree of anti-bacterial properties. Studies in China (2010) and India (2012) have investigated the antibacterial nature of bamboo-rayon fabric against even harsh levels of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. While the Indian study found that “bamboo rayon showed excellent and durable antibacterial activities against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria”, the Chinese study concluded "the bamboo pulp fabric just like cotton fabric has not possessed antimicrobial property".

[i]The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) charges companies with fake antimicrobial claims when the fibre has been made with rayon.
Critics cite the cotton industry's powerful lobbyist groups in influencing the FTC decision, and dismissal of the international studies proving otherwise[/i]

Så man får nog se upp lite.
Hänger inte här längre men är alltid sugen på att ta en öl ifall nån här har vägarna förbi Köpenhamn/Malmö. Skriv då till: resurso@hotmail.com

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Meddelanden
Bambu-kalsonger! - av Doit - 2017-08-13,14:42
RE: Bambu-kalsonger! - av TonightIsTheNight - 2017-08-13,15:39
RE: Bambu-kalsonger! - av Doit - 2017-08-13,17:00
RE: Bambu-kalsonger! - av TonightIsTheNight - 2017-08-13,17:22
RE: Bambu-kalsonger! - av Bruno - 2017-08-13,21:23
RE: Bambu-kalsonger! - av Doit - 2017-08-15,23:29
RE: Bambu-kalsonger! - av godsgift - 2017-08-18,17:03

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}